Saturday, May 24, 2014

running the marathon

Hello again! How are you?
Today I would like to put attention to running. Nowadays it is a very popular sport. I think that a lot of people run because they just enjoy it or want to be in a good physical shape. The biggest advantage is that running helps you to control your weight, because it burns up a lot of calories. In addition it helps you fight off stress after a tiring day. The majority runners take part in long distance races. The most popular events are marathons. However, people, who are eager to start, must be well-prepared and train a lot. They must also care about their diet. The right food is very important to avoid tiredness. In my opinion, running the marathon is quite a good idea. I like running, but I do this only for pleasure. I like the feeling after the activity, when I’m so tired and I feel every single muscle. However, now I have not enough time to focus on it one hundred percent. I'm dreaming about the first place and I hope it will come true... one day :)



TAKE CARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment